PICKHVAC dedicates to provide its readers with heating and cooling buying guide and maintenance tips that will help homeowners solve most HVAC issues.
If you think you have what it takes to get the program, we highly encourage you to give it a try. Who knows? It might be for you, after all.
How Can You Qualify?
- We welcome students from universities and colleges. If you are below 18 years old, or if you’re still in high school, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians first before joining.
- Having a basic knowledge of HVAC is a major plus factor as we will be choosing a scholar who believes in the same vision and values as PICKHVAC.
How Does It Work?
When submitting, please don’t forget to include these details:
- Complete name with address and phone number
- Name of your school
- Any proof of being a student
So, What’s In It For You?
Good thing you asked!
We run our scholarship program every year
- PICKHVAC reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.